AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Pro-business candidate takes lead in Colombia electionCenter-right candidate Ivan Duque, who has vowed to alter a fragile peace deal, took a commanding early lead in Colombia's presidential election today with nearly half of polling stations counted.
- Aquarius rescue ship arrives at Spanish portThe Aquarius migrant rescue boat which was turned away by Italy and Malta arrived at the Spanish port of Valencia, ending a gruelling voyage which has made it a symbol of Europe's failure to agree on immigration.
- Martin accuses McDonald of arrogance at SF Ard FheisFianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin has accused Mary Lou McDonald of extraordinary arrogance in her Ard Fheis speech, and of having a sense of entitlement that somehow Fianna Fáil or Fine Gael owe Sinn Féin power.
- Surge in anti-social incidents across rail networkIarnród Éireann is no longer safe for passengers or staff as a result of growing violence and anti-social behaviour, according to the head of the National Bus and Rail Union.
- Suspect dead, 20 injured in US arts festival shootingAt least 20 people have been injured in a shooting at an all-night arts festival in Trenton, New Jersey, that also left one suspect dead, a local prosecutor said.
- Pro-business candidate takes lead in Colombia election
Lovely picture taken today of the Common Spotted orchid(Dactylorhiza fuchsii), Nuacht bhallach Growing well in the marsh wildlife area beside Balrothery Football field. Flowering time: May-August. Tuberous perennial. Native. Pale-pink flowers, with purple spots, streaks. Occasionally white. Flower spike conical, becoming cylindrical. Deep 3-lobed lip, pointed lobes, Mid-lobe longest. … Continue reading