AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Foster: McGuinness knew about RHI whistleblower warningThe late deputy first minister Martin McGuinness knew about a warning from a whistleblower about a renewable energy scheme, DUP leader Arlene Foster has insisted.
- Bill Cosby sentenced to up to ten years in prisonActor Bill Cosby has been sentenced to between three and ten years in prison for his conviction for sexually assaulting a woman.
- No audit committee overseeing Áras spending, PAC hearsThe Public Accounts Committee has heard sharp criticism over the absence of an audit committee to oversee spending at Áras an Uachtaráin.
- SF motion of no confidence in Murphy defeated in DáilSinn Féin's motion of no confidence in Minister for Housing Eoghan Murphy has been defeated in the Dáil by 59 votes to 49, with 29 abstentions.
- Number of houses damaged following fire in MullingarTwo houses have been extensively damaged and three people treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at the Lakepoint Avenue housing estate in Mullingar Co Westmeath.
- Foster: McGuinness knew about RHI whistleblower warning