Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Community Association
- Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Heritage Centre
- Image Gallery
- Local Links
- Tidy Village
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on NI visitPrince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle are visiting Northern Ireland today.
- Policeman shot, hostages taken in French incidentsA policeman has reportedly been shot and a man took hostages at a supermarket in two separate incidents in the same area of southwest France, security sources told AFP.
- Govt to review role of Russian diplomatic staffIreland will carry out a security assessment of Russian diplomats in Ireland with a view to possible further measures, the Taoiseach has said.
- Playboy model claims affair with Donald TrumpA Playboy model who says she had a months-long affair with Donald Trump a decade before his election as president has told CNN that he tried to pay her for sex.
- 250 new places on Rural Social Scheme announcedMinister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection Regina Doherty has announced details of where 250 new places on the Rural Social Scheme are to be allocated.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on NI visit
Commemoration for John Macaulay and crew of SS Kenmare On 2nd of March 1918 the SS Kenmare, belonging to City of Cork Steam Packet Co. Ltd, sailing from Liverpool to Cork, was torpedoed by a German U-Boat about 60 km northeast of Skerries, North County Dublin. Six members of the … Continue reading
Gardening for wildlife Balbriggan and district Horticultural Society are holding a gardening talk “Gardening for wildlife” by Dominica Mc kevitt head gardener Ardgillan Castle. Dominica will include plants that will encourage bees to visit your garden. The talk will take place on Thursday the 15th February at 8:30 pm … Continue reading
Fingal Old IRA Commemorative Society 1916-1921 event on Sunday 18th. The Fingal Old IRA Commemorative Society is visiting Balrothery village on Sunday the 18th February next. The Society’s Irish Volunteer re-enactors will parade behind the National Colour Party. The parade which will commence from “The Cuckoo Stone” at midday will march to … Continue reading