AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- A brief history of the backstopEurope Editor Tony Connelly traces the formation of the backstop and how it grew into the most intractable source of conflict in the lengthy Brexit negotiations.
- Girls encouraged to consider career in politicsMinister for Justice Charlie Flanagan has announced details of a competition aimed at encouraging girls to consider a career in politics.
- US reacts to Khashoggi's deathThe White House says it would press for justice after Saudi Arabia announced that journalist Jamal Khashoggi had died in the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul and that 18 Saudis had been arrested in connection with his death.
- Saudi Arabia admits that Jamal Khashoggi is deadSaudi Arabia has admitted that dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside its consulate in Istanbul, state media said, two weeks after his disappearance sparked global furore.
- King of Toraigh, Patsy Dan Rodgers, dies at 74The King of Toraigh, Patsaí Dan Mag Ruairdhrí, also known as Patsy Dan Rodgers, has died.
- A brief history of the backstop
CoderDojo continues its global expansion into Fingal with an Open Day for Balbriggan CoderDojo at the Castlelands Community Centre, Castlelands this Sunday December 4th, doors open 1pm. CoderDojo, for the uninitiated, is a global collaboration providing free and open learning to young people, especially in programming & technology. Our inaugural … Continue reading
CHRISTMAS OUTREACH COLLECTION FOR THE HOMELESS Following on from last years success, Balrothery National School will be organising a collection of food, toiletries and clothes to donate to the North County Outreach group in Balbriggan again this year. It’s for a very worthy cause. As well as helping the homeless last … Continue reading
Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann- Craobh na Mara Traditional Irish Music Classes Commencing January 30th 2017 in the following instruments; Tin WhistleFluteGuitarBanjoFiddleBodhrán. Enrolling for children’s classes and adult’s classes at both beginner & intermediate levels.Classes will take place on a Monday in Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigín, Castlelands, Balbriggan 7pm-8.30pm. Fee for 15 week term … Continue reading
Dublin North East fostering teams are currently undertaking a campaign to recruit foster carers living in North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Cavan and Monaghan. Tusla Are keen to ensure the information on becoming a foster parent is advertised as widely as possible. We would appreciate it if you could circulate this link … Continue reading