AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Trump military parade in Washington postponed 'to 2019'A military parade requested by US President Donald Trump that had been planned for November in Washington has been postponed until next year, the Defense Department has said.
- Rents overtake previous peak of a decade ago - reportA new all-time high for private residential rents has been reached for the ninth quarter in a row, according to the latest report from the property website, Daft.ie.
- Vatican condemns child abuse as 'morally reprehensible'Pope Francis is on the side of victims of more than 300 "predator" priests in the United States who are accused of abusing over 1,000 children across seven decades, the Vatican has said.
- Talks between Ryanair, pilots union to resume tomorrowTalks between Ryanair and pilots union Fórsa are set to resume tomorrow morning following three days of talks earlier this week.
- €140,000 worth of drugs seized in west DublinGardaí in Dublin have seized drugs worth an estimated €140,000.
- Trump military parade in Washington postponed 'to 2019'
CoderDojo continues its global expansion into Fingal with an Open Day for Balbriggan CoderDojo at the Castlelands Community Centre, Castlelands this Sunday December 4th, doors open 1pm. CoderDojo, for the uninitiated, is a global collaboration providing free and open learning to young people, especially in programming & technology. Our inaugural … Continue reading
CHRISTMAS OUTREACH COLLECTION FOR THE HOMELESS Following on from last years success, Balrothery National School will be organising a collection of food, toiletries and clothes to donate to the North County Outreach group in Balbriggan again this year. It’s for a very worthy cause. As well as helping the homeless last … Continue reading
Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann- Craobh na Mara Traditional Irish Music Classes Commencing January 30th 2017 in the following instruments; Tin WhistleFluteGuitarBanjoFiddleBodhrán. Enrolling for children’s classes and adult’s classes at both beginner & intermediate levels.Classes will take place on a Monday in Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigín, Castlelands, Balbriggan 7pm-8.30pm. Fee for 15 week term … Continue reading
Dublin North East fostering teams are currently undertaking a campaign to recruit foster carers living in North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Cavan and Monaghan. Tusla Are keen to ensure the information on becoming a foster parent is advertised as widely as possible. We would appreciate it if you could circulate this link … Continue reading