AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Pro-business candidate takes lead in Colombia electionCenter-right candidate Ivan Duque, who has vowed to alter a fragile peace deal, took a commanding early lead in Colombia's presidential election today with nearly half of polling stations counted.
- Aquarius rescue ship arrives at Spanish portThe Aquarius migrant rescue boat which was turned away by Italy and Malta arrived at the Spanish port of Valencia, ending a gruelling voyage which has made it a symbol of Europe's failure to agree on immigration.
- Martin accuses McDonald of arrogance at SF Ard FheisFianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin has accused Mary Lou McDonald of extraordinary arrogance in her Ard Fheis speech, and of having a sense of entitlement that somehow Fianna Fáil or Fine Gael owe Sinn Féin power.
- Surge in anti-social incidents across rail networkIarnród Éireann is no longer safe for passengers or staff as a result of growing violence and anti-social behaviour, according to the head of the National Bus and Rail Union.
- Suspect dead, 20 injured in US arts festival shootingAt least 20 people have been injured in a shooting at an all-night arts festival in Trenton, New Jersey, that also left one suspect dead, a local prosecutor said.
- Pro-business candidate takes lead in Colombia election
CoderDojo continues its global expansion into Fingal with an Open Day for Balbriggan CoderDojo at the Castlelands Community Centre, Castlelands this Sunday December 4th, doors open 1pm. CoderDojo, for the uninitiated, is a global collaboration providing free and open learning to young people, especially in programming & technology. Our inaugural … Continue reading
CHRISTMAS OUTREACH COLLECTION FOR THE HOMELESS Following on from last years success, Balrothery National School will be organising a collection of food, toiletries and clothes to donate to the North County Outreach group in Balbriggan again this year. It’s for a very worthy cause. As well as helping the homeless last … Continue reading
Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann- Craobh na Mara Traditional Irish Music Classes Commencing January 30th 2017 in the following instruments; Tin WhistleFluteGuitarBanjoFiddleBodhrán. Enrolling for children’s classes and adult’s classes at both beginner & intermediate levels.Classes will take place on a Monday in Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigín, Castlelands, Balbriggan 7pm-8.30pm. Fee for 15 week term … Continue reading
Dublin North East fostering teams are currently undertaking a campaign to recruit foster carers living in North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Cavan and Monaghan. Tusla Are keen to ensure the information on becoming a foster parent is advertised as widely as possible. We would appreciate it if you could circulate this link … Continue reading