Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- Community Association
- Community Centre
- Contact Us
- Heritage Centre
- Image Gallery
- Local Links
- Tidy Village
- CRH in multi-billion dollar deal to buy US cement makerIreland's largest company, building materials group CRH, has announced it intends to buy US cement maker Ash Grove Cement in a $3.5bn deal to expand in North America.
- No need to renegotiate Iran nuclear deal: EUThe European Union's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini has said that there is no need to renegotiate the Iranian nuclear deal, insisting it is "delivering", despite US demands to re-open the agreement.
- Teenager arrested in connection with London bombingDetectives investigating last week's terrorist attack on a Tube train in London have arrested a 17-year-old boy in Thornton Heath in south London.
- Attacks on Myanmar's Rohingya 'genocide' - MacronFrench President Emmanuel Macron has said attacks on Myanmar's Rohingya minority amounted to "genocide".
- Smart electricity meters to be rolled out across homesSmart electricity meters are to be introduced to every home and business in the country, after permission was given for the plan to proceed.
- CRH in multi-billion dollar deal to buy US cement maker
Hospice Coffee Morning
Bookmark the permalink.