AED Fundraiser Appeal
Help us raise funds for new Community Automated External Defibrillator. Collection boxes available at our local retail businesses.
Any News or Events?If you have any local news or events that you want us to post/promote, just let us know on 'Contact us' webpage.
Our local Sponsors
Our website pages
- 'Sensitive patient records being left exposed in wards'A special investigation of data protection practices at 20 hospitals across the State has identified a catalogue of concerns including sensitive patient records being left exposed in wards and a lack of privacy when staff are speaking to patients.
- Man seriously injured following altercation on M50A man has been seriously injured following an altercation on the M50 in Dublin this evening.
- Note examined to find motive after Valdez disappearanceGardaí are examining a note found in the black Nissan Qashqai which was used in the disappearance of Jastine Valdez in an effort to establish a possible motive.
- Over 20,000 have contacted HSE CervicalCheck helplineOver 20,100 people have now contacted the HSE's CervicalCheck helpline with queries over smear tests.
- Three men convicted over €2m tiger kidnapping in 2005Three men have been convicted of kidnapping a family and carrying out a €2.28 million cash-in-transit van robbery 13 years ago.
- 'Sensitive patient records being left exposed in wards'
Velo Club Balrothery
Velo Club Balrothery is a local cycling club established in 2015 by Dr. Conor McGrane and some fellow local cyclists from Balrothery and Surrounding Areas. The club has an active membership of over 30 cyclists. The club caters for racing and recreational cyclists. We hope to run some races and local events for the community in the near future. For experienced cyclists there is a training spin which leaves form the gates of Balrothery National School on Saturdays Mornings at 8.30am. There are smaller groups who depart usually earlier which would suit less experienced riders. There are also spins run on Sundays but usually during the winter months.
Please contact the club for details:
Tony O’Farrell. (0872197139) VCB Secretary
Bookmark the permalink.